Check out my F-50 rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lt_Core

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post current pics of my gigging rig, complete with guitars and custom-made pedalboard. With the Barber Direct Drive & Silver LTD pedals I can get a quick Marshall-type tone, which is a great compliment to my 6L6 F-50 gain. Enjoy!

6-8_mesa.jpg

6-8_guitars.jpg

6-8_pedals.jpg

Charlie said:
How do you like the MXR EQ with the F-50?

I love it! Used to have a regular Boss GE-7 but had some volume drop/tone issues with it. The MXR KFK 10-band is fantastic. I have it in the loop, last in line. I might try it first in the loop one of these days. Reduces some of the mid-harshness with a little mid-scoop, but not too much ;)

I keep it on all the time and pull back the level slider a bit to help attenuate the volume on-stage. I do not use the F-50 1x12 anymore, just the Avatar Vintage with Hellatone 60L's. Amazing difference!

cliff hetfield said:
nice stuff! i bet it rocks hard. what pickup is in the bridge of the vintage magogany?

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, it rocks pretty good.

It's the stock Burstbucker. I traded a 2005 Highway 1 Tele even up for the 2006 LP Studio and the pup was already open like that. Sounds great so I left it. I got it from the manager of a local guitar store. He always wanted a Tele to goof around with and I was looking for an LP to gig with. Even up trade. Great deal for me ;)

Wish I had an F-50 head, as it's a pain to haul a combo and a 212 cab but I started with the combo so I shouldn't complain :)

Latest posts

Back