Channel Switching Mark III with G-System

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpossum

Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm the proud owner of an old Mark III and quite happy to find this forum.
I recently got a TC Electronic G-System (AMAZING), and have a question about channel switching.
The G-System has 4 relays which can be used to switch amp channels. I've got one of them running to the LEAD channel jack and got it 'mostly' working, but may need a little help.
Basically, you have the option of 2 states, and each state can be something like, 000C or 0000 or 00C0... you get the picture.
So through trial and error, I figured out that CCC0 turns ON the lead channel, and that 000C turns it off. Great. HOWEVER, if I then turn everything off and then turn it back on with the g-system transmitting 000C, the amp goes into a really bad screaming thing. Really freaked me out when it happened because I literally just yesterday got her back from having quite a few resistors and all 4 power tubes replaced.

Anyway, if anyone has experience with this and can pass along the proper settings, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks
Russell

Latest posts

Back