Cases of ANY Kind/Brand

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideburns

Reaction score
I need help! I keep looking on ebay, and maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. All I see on there are those cheap looking cases. I'm looking for something to hold my DR and with a two space rack right above that. Where would I find anything like that? I'm just sick of putting blankets and whatnot around my amp when I take it to a show. Thanks!!!

sideburns said:
I need help! I keep looking on ebay, and maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. All I see on there are those cheap looking cases. I'm looking for something to hold my DR and with a two space rack right above that. Where would I find anything like that? I'm just sick of putting blankets and whatnot around my amp when I take it to a show. Thanks!!![/quot

I use unitec cases . Ive used them for years and they are durable .

sideburns said:
I need help! I keep looking on ebay, and maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. All I see on there are those cheap looking cases. I'm looking for something to hold my DR and with a two space rack right above that. Where would I find anything like that? I'm just sick of putting blankets and whatnot around my amp when I take it to a show. Thanks!!!

www.unitecproducts.com

rock hard cases...they are the best!!! I bought mine from thekm to hold my ROad King head and a 10 space rack, and it was made wonderfully. They are a little more expensive, but they are worth it if your not looking for anything to be made cheaply. I highly reccomend them

Jeff

Back