Can you buy new Mark IV's?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomoc

Reaction score
a little confusion here...

Are new Mark IV still being produced, can you buy a new one vs. buying used?

Thanks

sure you can buy a new one. Good luck finding a store that has a new one in stock though. In my search I heard the same thing over and over: No we don't have any Mark IVs in stock but we can order one for you and have it in about 12 weeks. I found a used one in great condition and spent the rest of my money on other gear.

My store has a Widebody combo in stock. So if you're in Central Alabama let me know. (I tried to get my ******* purchasing manager to buy a Head but he doesn't pay attention to me all the time, even though I sell more Mesa gear than anybody else in my company, but I digress...)

P.S. prices are going up in a week so if you want to order one, do it now and save yourself $100 or whatever it'll be.

My local shop has a combo (short) if you are interested. PM me for the number.

I have a purple suede dual rec 3 channel now but I use to have a MKIV years ago for a very short while but got rid of it cause it was taking ages to tweek,I want one again and this time be a bit more patient with it

I want a B in short head format

true,I suppose they aint gonna lower them and start cutting there profit magine are they,silly question I suppose........by me :oops: :oops:

My point wasn't why would you want one but rather why would you buy new? Mesas are built like tanks and even if your used one goes tits up chances are it can be fixed BY THE FACTORY for less than the cost difference of new vs. used. Unless you want a custom cabinet or whatever I'd just go used.

I have the same out look on mesa products or high end guitars for that matter

Anything that has the value of these amps or high end guitars isnt gonna have been mistreated by the previous owner so they should be in great condition

but sometimes you dont want the sloppy seconds and you flaunt some cash and buy new,this is always the better way to buy but means dont always allow

I definately prefer new over used anyday. Why settle for second hand if you can buy one new, the savings aren't going to be that significant.

Back