Can anyone recommend a Tremolo pedal.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my eye on two, but havnt tried either so i'll share the gas...

http://www.empresseffects.com/tremolo.php
I really like this one the sound clips sound great.

www.catalinbread.com/sem.html
This sounds good as well, and would fit great on my pedal board its tiny.

I also have the Fulltone, someone traded it in at my local shop and I snatched it up. Very highly recommended. The only downside is its elongated shape on a pedal board.

You didn't say what your budget is. It seems like most of the really good ones are in the $3-400 range. My only requirement for a tremolo at this point is two speeds with a gradual transition between the two. I'm happy with my Rocktron Vertigo Vibe until I can get a Rotovibe.

I have my eye on two, but havnt tried either so i'll share the gas...

http://www.empresseffects.com/tremolo.php
I really like this one the sound clips sound great.

www.catalinbread.com/sem.html
This sounds good as well, and would fit great on my pedal board its tiny.

Hey David.W, if you end up with the Empress, would you do a review on it? I like the tap speed feature that has.

It seems somewhat similar to a Supa-Trem in functionality. Can anyone else say whether this is similar to the Supa-Trem, or does the Supa-Trem switch between two preset speeds. Thanks.

I'm currently considering the Keeley mod option. I already have a Boss TR-2 and spending the $55 to have it modded seems like the most bang for the buck for me right now.

Brew...The Supa-Trem switches between 2 speeds...one is the setting you have, and the other is exactly 1/2 that speed, same tempo...for instance, if you are set at, say....100 beats per minute, when you step on the button, it will drop to 50...but staying in time with the song. This will work vice-versa too, if you have the switch on the cut speed, then hit it, the bpm will double....cool feature.

RB

Hey thanks for all the input :!: My budget is kinda blown since I have a Road King cab and head on order. I settled on a Voodoo Labs Tremolo.

Latest posts

Back