Cab for the Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatmatt3568

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before(probably numerous times) but I am waiting for my mark IV to arrive(who isn't. :D ) I want to go all out and get a Mesa 4x12 cab. I am leaning towards the straight Stiletto traditional cab. I play mostly metal like lamb of god, pantera, testament, death, and so on. Would this be a good cab for me? And does anyone know what the wait time is on a cab from mesa(hopefully not as long as the mark IV).

Thanks

fatmatt3568 said:
fatoni said:
mark morton uses stiletto 412s
On the Mesa site and in guitar world it says he uses 4x12 Traditional Rectifier Cabs. Or are they the same?
Yeah. Stiletto cabs used to be called Recto traditionals.

~trem

I should look into the other cabs mesa offers but I am still leaning towards the stiletto. Did mesa jack up their prices for the holidays because in the price list book thing the price for the stiletto 4x12 is $899 and I called guitar center they said it was $1058. Same for the thiele book says pro net price is $419 and guitar center said it was $579. But I ordered the mark iv a month ago and it was $1700 new not the $1850 the book said.

Latest posts

Back