Buying Mesa Boogie Mark IV Head (Short Prefered) Thank you.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnPetrucciPwns

Reaction score
I am looking for a Mark IV Head (Short prefered), and shipping to Canada.

I am really new to this stuff, and I tried my friends Mark IV and loved it and so he directed me here. Said you guys here were a great resource. Good news for me, and a great compliment from him ^_^

So I have a few questions for those willing to sell.

-Condition?
-How used is it?
-Footswitch?
-How new/old are the tubes?
-WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT!?!?!?!?!
-Shiping to Canada?

So. For those who are selling. Email me and I will get back to you ASAP.
I am pretty mad because I was going to get a Mark IV Short Head but the guy backed out of his offer at the last minute. I should have like flying jump kicked him in the face and like took his amp, but I didn't because violence is bad . Ahahaha. Anyway. Take care, and talk to you soon.

Marco Vetere

Yes, Welcome to "the" Board. I wish you the best of luck. I know that there are a few people looking for these heads and they are actually kind of hard to find right now.

Russ said:
Yes, Welcome to "the" Board. I wish you the best of luck. I know that there are a few people looking for these heads and they are actually kind of hard to find right now.
Hey, first of all welcome to the board. Mark IVs are awesome amps and I hope someone else has one for you!
Nick Cor

Thank you both. I wish the best of luck to myself as well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME. Yes!

i have a Mark IV Short head, which sounds fantastic and is in Excellent condition!

IMG_0515x3.jpg

Unfortunately, it's not for sale! 8) Sorry!

But welcome and John Petrucci does pwn. definately get a Mark IV.

adam02 said:
i have a Mark IV Short head, which sounds fantastic and is in Excellent condition!

IMG_0515x3.jpg

Adam :twisted:

are you the same adam02 who made all those awesome John Petrucci Psycho Lessons videos on youtube? :D

adam02 said:

IMG_0515x3.jpg

I have a Mark IV short head. I just picked up a Tremoverb and I like the recto tone a bit more. Of course the Mark IV slays, but unfortunately I can't afford both.

It's in good used condition with footswitch included. There is a small tear in the tolex and the led light on R2 is intermittent at times. Other that that it functions flawlessly.

Shoot me a PM and I can send you pics and we can talk prices.

I've done deals with formites on Harmony Central, sold a rectoverb and a Mark IV. I can also provide e-bay references.

Back