Buying a Mark IV advice

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_boogie_man

Reaction score
Hello to who ever may be reading this,

I was looking through the internet to find a Mark IV and I found one through eBay. I am seriously considering buying the amp and I was just wondering if anyone has ever purchased with Lighthouse Sound (the seller of the amp) before and would like to hear about their experiences with them. As I live in Australia and the amp will have to be shipped to my country and I am worried about whether it will be damaged on the trip. Thanks :)

I am new to The Boogie Board so sorry in advance if I posted wrongly or broke any rules.

I have no idea if Lighthouse Sound is reputable or not. I'd start some communication with them right now about how they would pack the thing for international travel - it's only a head so it's not a huge deal, although they should at least remove the tubes and bubble wrap those separately.

Unless you're really impatient I'd advise waiting and seeing if a cheaper, local alternative comes up - that's kind of a lot for just a head.

Latest posts

Back