Bugera introduces Triple Rec and Mark IV copies

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eudaimonia02912

Reaction score
http://www.bugera-amps.com/EN/products/TRIREC.aspx

http://www.bugera-amps.com/EN/products/MAGICIAN.aspx

Well, they finally went and did it.

I just laughed really hard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let the crappy video camera comparisons begin.

Running diodes and tubes at the same time is a cool feature. Depending how their 1w-100w works, that can also be a cool feature. I wouldnt be surprised if these can both sound pretty sweet, but im gonna stick with my Mesa.

jonamojo said:
looks like there hand wired though mesa can't compete with that

Just like those handwired Marshalls. I guess it's not too hard to teach those little kids how to run wires. If they screw up, hold back that cup of rice a day. :lol: :lol:

I would take a bet they aren't "hand wired", and even if they were why would Mesa want to compete with that? The whole reason Mesas are so good, so consistent and so reliable is because they are built on high-quality PCBs. Time to lay this "hand wired" BS to rest once and for all... In any case I suspect they will be no more "hand wired" than some of the other Chinese "hand wired" amps with components hand-soldered to their cheap-PCB-mounted posts anyway.

Blatant copying/ripping off is Behringer's style all over, so no surprise there.

I've always been kind of neutral towards Bugera, I just took them for what they are... Behringer made bargain tube amps.

But seriously, how much of a copy can you have? It's practically the same specs, same tubes, power options, same friggin control layouts too!!!

"This product is currently not available for sale in the United States and Canada pending verification of compliance with applicable technical standards and regulations."

Simul-Class Patents???

fluff191 said:

Agreed "So as you can tell from my 90$ digital camera mic, the 500$ bugera is better than this 2700 Road King II that i borrowed cause i cant afford one"

Heritage Softail said:
Just like those handwired Marshalls. I guess it's not too hard to teach those little kids how to run wires. If they screw up, hold back that cup of rice a day. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude I just laughed so I hard I needed a breather afterwards! So, so effin sig worthy :D

Spewnz said:
fluff191 said:

Agreed "So as you can tell from my 90$ digital camera mic, the 500$ bugera is better than this 2700 Road King II that i borrowed cause i cant afford one"

lol, i know exactly what you're talking about too.

94Tremoverb said:
I would take a bet they aren't "hand wired", and even if they were why would Mesa want to compete with that? The whole reason Mesas are so good, so consistent and so reliable is because they are built on high-quality PCBs. Time to lay this "hand wired" BS to rest once and for all... In any case I suspect they will be no more "hand wired" than some of the other Chinese "hand wired" amps with components hand-soldered to their cheap-PCB-mounted posts anyway.

Blatant copying/ripping off is Behringer's style all over, so no surprise there.
vht_deliverance6.jpg

Are they going to include a five-year transferable warranty with these amps? :wink:

MrMarkIII said:
No warranty necessary - they're disposable.

Exactly. Besides, having to warranty these things for five years would **** near kill Behringer.

Latest posts

Back