• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boss SX-700 Rack Effects

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaGod666

Reaction score
This Effects Processor has the most excellent reverbs and delays from a rack unit. It uses the same delay algorithm as the DD-3. I'm selling this piece of gear as I need to make more room in my rack for a larger power supply. I haven't had much use for it the past 5 years but still works just as good as it did the day I bought it. It's in used condition and missing the knob cover (but still works perfectly). I'm negotiable on price if you have something to trade as I hoard massive amounts of tube screamers, FX Pedals (Good Condition Digitech Whammy Pedals, Boss Chorus, Octave, Acoustic Sim, or DS-1 Pedals w/boxes), and preamps (Peavey Rockmaster, ADA MP-1 etc.).

The Boss SX-700 is a 1-U rack multi-effect processor, capable of professional-grade effects. If you like Boss' series of pedals, and Roland's RSS surround technology, you are going to love this product.

The "effectors" can be assigned to various algorithms, allowing the user to patch effects in any order - this module is definitely a tweaker's toy.

There's an awesome programmable harmonizer on-board, capable of adding up to four-part harmony to the incoming signal.

RSS (Roland Sound Space) is an effect taken from earlier Roland processors, that creates stereophonic sonic images in three-dimensional spaces. It truly is a unique and great-sounding effect.

The SX-700 sounds good. High quality effects in a compact 1-unit rack mount.

There is a fairly large backlit display, and dedicated EQ, MOD, DELAY, REVERB and RSS buttons, that you can easily turn on and off. Full MIDI specification (in, out, thru) make this module easy to integrate in any setup.

Check out more details at http://www.synthmania.com/sx-700.htm

5529_105692077459_506137459_2068009_3218053_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back