• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Boogies For Sale, Mark III's, Mark IV B, Simul-Satellite, V-Twin, Yngwie Strats, EBMM Majesty etc

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

Brandon Breeze

Reaction score
I have a few Mesa Boogies for sale, and have vouches on request. I also have a youtube channel that is heavily Boogie focused, just incase you're wondering why I have so many :)

Located in North Sacramento, More pics on request.

Will ship if buyer pays shipping, Prices are OBO

ESP KH-2
, late 90's K Serial, players condition $2,499

Ernie Ball Music Man Majesty 7 String in Iced Crimson $2,499

Fender Stratocaster Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Guitars, I have quite a few to choose from. Please reach out if interested in specific models for more info. This thread would be way too long with specifics on each.

1977 Fender Strat that is naturally relic'd. Scalloped board, 3 bolt, Duncan YJM Pickups $4,999
1988 Vintage White USA with DiMarzio Tuners & Duncan YJM Pickups $2,999
1995 Vintage White USA $1,999
2003 Vintage White USA, Rosewood Board $1,999
2006 Candy Apple Red USA nearly new $2,499
2006 Sonic Blue USA with maple board $2,399
2006 Sonic Blue (refin) USA with rosewood board $1,999
2007 Vintage White USA $1,999
2016 Candy Apple Red USA $2,299
2020 Vintage White USA Custom Shop $4,499

91-93' Standard Models (Japan Export) in White, Aged Sonic Blue & Black $4,499 for all 3
ST57-140YM Japan, Yellow White $1,799
ST57-140YM Japan, Pearl Yellow White $1,899
ST62-140YM Japan, Yellow White, Rosewood Board, Signed by Yngwie $2,999
ST68-185YM Japan, Yellow White, no Bullet Truss Rod (like US Custom Shop) $2,499
ST71-140YM Japan, Aged Sonic Blue $1,999
ST72-140YM Japan, Vintage White $1,799
ST72-860DSC Japan, Vintage White Pre Signature YJM $1,499

Mesa Boogie
-Mark III No Stripe/Black Stripe Head (Mark I head shell) $2,999
-Mark III Blue Stripe DR Wood Combo $2,999
-Mark IV B Head Black Taurus $2,499
-V-Twin Preamp Pedal $249
-Mark II/III/IV Long Empty Chassis 1x12 Combo w/C90 $299
-Simul-Satellite Combo with EVM12L $1,999

My Channel for reference
http://www.youtube.com/@xounlistedxox

Image attachment
Image attachment
Image attachment
Image attachment
Image attachment
Image attachment
Image attachment

Last edited:
My only question is, should we be worried, with all the gear listed? You're ok right? Either way, GLWS, you've been a huge resource and may be responsible for me getting so far down the rabbit-hole with these Mark series amps 😄 (I mean that as a compliment). Huge props to you for the YouTube Channel and for what you've given back tp the community 🙌🙌

My only question is, should we be worried, with all the gear listed? You're ok right? Either way, GLWS, you've been a huge resource and may be responsible for me getting so far down the rabbit-hole with these Mark series amps 😄 (I mean that as a compliment). Huge props to you for the YouTube Channel and for what you've given back tp the community 🙌🙌
I appreciate that, a lot, thank you!

As for all of this being for sale. Many factors involved of course. Having all of these Mark amps that are very similar is a bit redundant. Similar with the YJM guitars. Believe me I love them all, but it takes up a ton of space and most have served their purpose already.

Beyond that, I'm going through a career transition where I was making a decent living to now working for myself. As many folks know, getting your business started from scratch takes some time, so selling a bit of gear until my network gets moving would also help me out.

Latest posts

Back