Boogie V Mesa Boogie ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Mark IV I bought back in May and it has the "Boogie" logo. But Mesa will put whatever you want on it. That's just the stock design.

I think that the Mark IV's have always had the Boogie logo.

As for the rest, it sort of helps date the amp. Most of the newer ones that I've seen say Mesa Engineering.

Some of my early 90's amps say Mesa Boogie.

Monsta-Tone said:
As for the rest, it sort of helps date the amp. Most of the newer ones that I've seen say Mesa Engineering.
I've seen early 80's ones with only Boogie on them and some 90's with Mesa Boogie.
I think it must be as many have said that they will put on whatever you want.

Boogie Woogie Man said:
Monsta-Tone said:
I've seen early 80's ones with only Boogie on them and some 90's with Mesa Boogie.

I find that ones with just Boogie on the front have a lot more top end crunch..the ones with mesa boogie are alot more smooth and dark..

:D

There just bagdes..

Shep said:
I find that ones with just Boogie on the front have a lot more top end crunch..the ones with mesa boogie are alot more smooth and dark..

:lol: Now that's funny!! :lol:

Shep said:
Boogie Woogie Man said:
Monsta-Tone said:

Haha...keep that one going and it will end up being true :wink:

Latest posts

Back