Blue Angel

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artmusic

Reaction score
There's one selling for $700 in my area, does this sound like a good price? It looks to be in decent shape in the pics. I have never played one, how do the Blue Angels do for classic rock, blues, are they versatile amps?
Thanks,
Art

For a head may be a little high, for a combo 1x12 would be fair and for a 2x10 or 4x10 it would be a very good price, maybe someone else may have a better idea in here...

I paid $650 shipped for my head, a busted up combo just went for $600 I think on ebay.

is it a head, a 112, a 210, or a 410?

It will definitely do classic rock and blues. No MV though and only one channel so keep that in mind.

I am very happy with mine, and I bought it without ever playing one (save one instance when I was 16 or 17 and didn't know wtf was going on)

Thanks guys, it is a 1x12 combo, I have only seen pictures so far, it looks ok from there. I think I will check it out in person.
Art

Like it was already said, it comes with one channel and no master volume. Its 'clean' comes in all the shades of 'warm' you can imagine. Read the manual, there are secrets in the Blue Angel's tone stacks if you know how to tweak them to life. One of the best is using the 4ohm speaker out for an 8ohm load. The single 12" internal speaker likes this setting and the manual says it even saves the power tubes.

If you like natural pure guitar tones and crave a 'spanky warm chimey clean woody kind of growl' ... you might like that Blue Angel. If it was kept in good shape, that sounds like a great price for it.

Latest posts

Back