• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blue Angel 1x12 For Sale/Trade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbright44

Reaction score
Sorry I originally posted this in the "non-boogie" classifieds section. I realized my mistake, deleted and resposted here.

I've got a pretty good condition Mesa Blue Angel 1x12 combo that I'm testing the waters on selling. I know this is my first post on this forum so I apologize for that. I just figured this would be a good place to put it out there since there's lots of Boogie fans here. The amp is in pretty good condition with a few nicks in the tolex but nothing major. It's got Mesa tubes in it and I've not modded it in anyway. It sounds great, just like a Mesa should and for all intents and purposes, functions perfectly. The jewel light even works.

Basically, as much as I love this amp, I really need a head/cab combo because the places I've been playing at lately are requiring me to ISO my amp and I don't want to put the combo in and ISO box so I'm looking to sell or trade this one to get into a different package. I'd be willing to trade for a Blue Angel head if anyone has one and we could sort out a deal on a cab (or I could just go get one later). I'd also be willing to trade for one of those new Vox Night Train amps with a cabinet. I love that little amp.

In any case if there are no traders out there, the Blue Angel heads are hard to come by and can't find any for sale so the Vox would be it. It's about $700 retail for the Vox with a cab so if I could get $750 out of this (to cover taxes too) I'd be pretty stoked. I'm located in the Atlanta, GA area and am happy to take phone calls about this so if you want to send me a PM to swap numbers in order to chat on the phone to make you feel more comfortable, I'm happy to do that since I'm so new to this community.

Latest posts

Back