Bk butler Tube driver pedal with Stiletto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surferdeac

Reaction score
Hello everyone, was just wondering if anybody has had the opportunity to try a bk butler tube driver. I have only come across a very few user reviews, but the reviews that i have read usually are all very very positive with regards to the sound as well as quality of this particular pedal. Also was wondering how this pedal compares to an xotic bb preamp pedal with regards to its gain structure and floor noise.

Ok well i guess nobody has had a chance to try a bk butler tube driver with the stiletto. How bout any of ya using a bb preamp in the stiletto's clean and or dirty channels anyone? comparing it to the amps original voicing???

surferdeac said:
Ok well i guess nobody has had a chance to try a bk butler tube driver with the stiletto. How bout any of ya using a bb preamp in the stiletto's clean and or dirty channels anyone? comparing it to the amps original voicing???
Here is AT using a Tube Works Tube Driver and BB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9nIE3LaiOw

Ya know drop i actually saw him play at a clinic (resolution stuff as well as some older stuff) and he had an old modded Ibanez tube screamer on the floor. I didn't see the chandler/bk butler tube driver or his signature bb preamp pedal, maybe he had them hidden away or somewhere in his rig :). In that video he talks about the the bk butler tube driver pedal but as you can see he also has the bb preamp on the floor. I have seen him talk about his bb preamp pedal on the net and explain its tonal properties through the stiletto and the lonestar. I just wanted to get an idea of how these two pedals sound separate or from a stand alone standpoint especially from a comparative standpoint. (maybe he blends the two sometimes to get that magical warm tone of his).

he uses the BB Pre-Amp usually to push the clean channel of the Lonestar for crunch or to totally tip the lead channel over the edge.

He uses the Tube Driver on the Stiletto clean..

usually.

Latest posts

Back