Big Decision

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolaid

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im new to the forum but have to admit I have been lurking the pages a few weeks. I really love the dual rec sound and im thinking of buying one, but the roadster(Which i havent played) looks like an awesome deal for just 200 more. Its hard to justify buying the dual for only 200 bucks cheaper if i can get way more features in the roadster for the measly 200 more. So what i want to know is...is there any reason i shouldnt "upgrade" to the roadster. I do love that dual gain but if the roadster can do that and have better cleans/extrra channel/reverb....i cant see why not to buy it. Im shelling out alot of money for w/e i get so i would love some feedback.

Buy the Roadster.

Channels 3 and 4 are almost exaclty the same as channels 2 and 3 on a Dual Rec. Plus you get reverb, better cleans, more versitility, 4 channels, etc.

I own both and I would never get rid of my Dual Rec. But if I could only choose one, it would be the Roadster.

Hey thanks alot. That was pretty much what i was hoping to hear. The same gain channels(3 and 4) with better cleans...because im about alot more than just chugga chugga lol.Well keep em coming and thanks for the welcome.

yeah,roadster definatly,I would have but the price difference in the uk is like £500-600,so emmm no and I love my recto awwwwww 8)

koolaid said:
Hey thanks alot. That was pretty much what i was hoping to hear. The same gain channels(3 and 4) with better cleans...because im about alot more than just chugga chugga lol.Well keep em coming and thanks for the welcome.

Hey keep an eye on Criaglist. I see your profile says Florida (big state I know) Not sure if it's still there but check this out.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/msg/305933447.html

I'm in and out of Gainesville and If I hadn't of just bought a Rectoverb and 2x12 rectifier ext cab, I would have been lugging this thing home :twisted: .

And this...

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/msg/310163482.html

Nice thing about Craigslist. It's free, you can talk to the person, and ask questions over the phone.

Back