Best Speaker & mod's for a Mesa studio.22 combo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxr2000

Reaction score
Hello guys anybody here own a MesaBoogie studio .22 and have change the stock speaker and perform mods to make it even better. I love the one i just found but need some work on noise pots and would like to know if there is a mod to match the volume of both the lead and clean channel? any tips or opinion on this? :?: :idea: :D

Send it to Mike Bendinelli and ask him to add the Lead Drive pot behind the chassis. This pot cuts progressively the gain for the Lead channel.

I bought my Studio .22+ with a Celestion 90 already in it so I cannot give you an advice on this.
Regards

igfraso said:
Send it to Mike Bendinelli and ask him to add the Lead Drive pot behind the chassis. This pot cuts progressively the gain for the Lead channel.

I bought my Studio .22+ with a Celestion 90 already in it so I cannot give you an advice on this.
Regards
Ok is there a contact phone or web address to reach MR Bendinelli?

Didn't have the pot mod done, but I loaded mine up w/ a Private Jack and it turned that 22+ inside out. :mrgreen: Sounded fabulous!!!

Latest posts

Back