Best Prices on Boogie Gear??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gui7ars

Reaction score
After years of being a Line 6 devotee, I've decided to spring for a Boogie. I'm specifically after a RoadKing II head. What's the consensus for the best place from which to buy Boogie gear? I know I can get the head from my local Guitar Center but are there other places from which a better deal might be had?

Thanks in advance....

All boogie gear is priced the same, you cannot get a discount.

+1 boogie gear is a standard set price. Only place your going to find it cheaper is ebay or locally or something.

If you want it cheaper try the used market. Local advertisements and internet sales such as e-bay, recycler and craigslist.

Hey gui7ars, welcome fellow Line 6 convert!

After years of playing line 6 stuff I also finally went tube. I started with the Line 6 AX2 (which I still have) and then went to the POD XTL and then to the Vetta II. Very nice and versatile but always lacking that little extra something. And I absolutely hated all the tweaking.

Anyway, like the others said there's no dicking around on the mesa pricing unless you get it second hand on line or something like that. I went with the DR Roadster and love it. I could have saved a few buck by waiting around for one on e-bay but I didn't. A couple days after I payed full price one was listed and finally sold for about $1750 + shipping.

What line 6 amp are you replacing and what Mesa are you looking to get?

I am in the market for the same amp....and honestly, I would not buy from Guitar Center. EVERY one of the these
that I have played there has been broken...too many hands on them

And I actually don't hate GC any more, they have actually hooked me
up quite nicely, just WAY Too Many hands on them

Have seen way too many with all the lights on, all the dials all the way up
including the Gain and Master...and no speaker cable hooked to the back...Dohhhhhhhhhhh

I have yet to order one, cause I have never played one that worked completely, so I really don't know the sounds of them

when I decide to order on, I'm going to my local dealer.
Order it new, maybe a little customization, it'll be worth the wait

That's funny, I got my Roadster for $400 off list... :shock:

Back