Best EQ for LSS??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimi Henrix

Reaction score
Hi to all, i´m new to board coming from Spain, any suggestion on EQ´s i want a good EQ to put in the fx loop, Doesn´t mind if it is a pedal or outboard processor just chearching a good EQ
Thank you.

Hi, I just put a MXR 10 band eq in my LSC loop,
Very happy with it, you can single out and alter any frequency you want, also works well straight into the front of the amp!

Thank you Andy the MXR M 108, is one of the most recomended for now by lot of people, i´m looking for an alternative to reeder mod 1, love my Les Paul sounds for soloing through LSS ch 2 has it is, but i want to get a more brigther sound for Rythm with the Les Paul, also i don´t like at all the sound i get in ch 1 with the Les Paul in rythm and arpegios, the LSS seems to like Single coils lots more than Humbuckers or at least it seems too me
J.

Channel 2 seems to be the most discussed topic on this forum (LSS and LSC) and is certainly my number one struggle with the LSS.

- does anyone have any sound clips pre and post eq in the loop?
- are you doing the quick step to turn it off changing to channel 1?
- are you using it only for rythm on Channel 2 (once solo is engaged the high mids do seem to come forward)?

Cheers

Leroy the Massochist said:
Channel 2 seems to be the most discussed topic on this forum (LSS and LSC) and is certainly my number one struggle with the LSS.

- does anyone have any sound clips pre and post eq in the loop?
- are you doing the quick step to turn it off changing to channel 1?
- are you using it only for rythm on Channel 2 (once solo is engaged the high mids do seem to come forward)?

Cheers

I use LSS more in the studio at home, i havn´t yet an EQ
Regards

Latest posts

Back