Benefit of disconnecting reverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destropiate

Reaction score
I'm using a reverb pedal (EQD ghost echo) so I always have the verb set to 0 on the back panel of my Mark III. I could never get the verb on it to get wet enough for some of the wackier stuff I play. I'm totally happy with the pedal so I do t really want to mess with the mods that help out the verb on my amp. Is there any point in removing the reverb completely? Or just unhooking the RCA jacks? I've heard conflicting things so I figureD I would ask the experts here. Thanks!

Would like to hear some widwom words about that too!

I never use reverb and I was thinking about remove the reverb thank/tubes, is that bad or non recommended?

Same question but for a C+. I've read that it is bad for the amp to just unhook the reverb. I need to know if this is in fact true also. I'm moving a head into a combo, the cords are too short and I don't use reverb on that particular amp.

My no dot Mark lll didn't come with the reverb. When I tried the amp out for the first time, out of curiosity I turn the reverb knob up and it had the effect of turning another presence up. So I called Mesa and asked about this and they told me without a gut shot they couldn't tell why it happened but they assured me I wasn't damaging the amp.

Latest posts

Back