Belated NGD- Carvin DC150

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Reaction score
I just received this guitar Friday evening. It's a Carvin DC150, probably about 3-4 years old. What a great guitar. It's build wonderfully, the nicest build quality of any guitar I've owned (and I've owned some nice guitars). The tone is great. Kind of Les Paul like, but different. The upper fret access is great and the neck has a very small, smooth heel due to the neck through design. It's got stainless steel frets that feel slick and don't wear. Combined with the ebony fretboard, it feel kind of luxurious. It's in great condition as well! I got to try it with my Express 5:50 with my band on Monday night and it sounded great. Best of all, because of the brands lack of popularity, it was cheap, especially for a US made guitar!

carvin_dc150.jpg

Old BF Shred said:
Nice axe! :wink:
I know I'm really digging my new ST 300.

Don't you just love those stainless frets? Sure makes the fretboard smooth as glass, IMO.
Take care! :D

The whole guitar is pretty slick. I played it with my other band tonight and it was great!

Latest posts

Back