• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Behringer Pedals

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morganpartee

Reaction score
Hey there guys, im trying to sell off some of my pedal excess to make room and funds for a few new additions, while moving towards a more acoustic style.

Selling

Behringer TO100 Tube Overdrive Pedal - sounds good, nice tone, just dont need this pedal any longer.

Behringer FX100 Stereo Multi-Effects Pedal - Not a bad pedal, a decent battery life (more than i anticipated), and some nice effects, including Flanger, chorus, phaser, tremolo, delay, and a pitch shifter.

Behringer Hellbabe Wah - An amazing wah, just dont have a use for it in my style of music...

No cosmetic problems on any of them, all work perfectly, and are less than 6 months old, have the original box for the FX100 and the TO100.

The price on all of these pedals is 20$ per pedal, plus shipping, which i will calculate if you ask me.

Any questions PM me, or Email Morganpartee(at)Gmail.com

Thanks for the time!

Latest posts

Back