Behringer or Nady 5-Band Parametric for Dual Rec?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StoneOfFire

Reaction score
both are around $100

i cant find them so ill likely have to special order and that means no returns.

ive read good and bad reviews for both from people using it for their basses and home studios and to get rid of feedback on acoustic guitars and soundstages

but which one would be better in my effects loop?

StoneOfFire said:
both are around $100

i cant find them so ill likely have to special order and that means no returns.

ive read good and bad reviews for both from people using it for their basses and home studios and to get rid of feedback on acoustic guitars and soundstages

but which one would be better in my effects loop?

no experience with either but musiciansfriend has the nady up there for 120 and they have a return policy of 45 days from date of purchase.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Nady-PEQ5B-5Band-Parametric-EQ?sku=183708

honestly if i were u id either pick up a used mxr or boss eq pedal. otherwise go for a rack eq. im running a dbx 231 rack eq 2 channels 31bands on each and theres tons of control for tone shaping. it doesnt make sense to risk ur money on buying a piece of gear from a not so reliable company ya know? but thats me :lol:

nitrous2400 said:
honestly if i were u id either pick up a used mxr or boss eq pedal. otherwise go for a rack eq. im running a dbx 231 rack eq 2 channels 31bands on each and theres tons of control for tone shaping. it doesnt make sense to risk ur money on buying a piece of gear from a not so reliable company ya know? but thats me :lol:

right but he's looking for a parametric not a graphic (at leats thats what i got from the post)

jdurso said:
right but he's looking for a parametric not a graphic (at leats thats what i got from the post)

exactly.

i had two Boss 7-band graphic eq pedals
i preferred the 10-band MXR that i traded in for the MaxOn OD808 after hearing my pals dbx 231. the MXR gets the mud out and picks up the chunk but doesnt have all that control over the mids like the 31-band does.

so i ordered the Nady since they make at least a good wireless.
reviews say *everything* behringer makes is crap.

i will use my pals 31-band graphic to get the best sound i can
and try to top it with the 5-band parametric

we will see.

Back