Beautiful looking amp!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riff Blister

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of white amps but this thing is very cool. ****!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-Trem-O-Verb-Tremoverb-White_W0QQitemZ250405515488QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250405515488&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A50

cellardweller said:
Looks very coincidentally familiar!
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=33184

Not sure if it's the same amp from pic to pic....

HA! Funny how you just replied in my thread to check that one out! :lol:

i beleive it is the same amp. i also thought i recognized it. if you look at the padding between the head and the cab, similar impressions are on both sets of pics. that and the pics of the shell in the box both sets have green carpeting and maroon walls.

Definitely the same amp. Look at the "before" pics on the thread. There are little pieces of cloth or something underneath the amp's feet. They are also there on the ebay pics.

Way overpriced. Good example of someone trying to recoup their losses on an un-wise purchase.

That's the second time it has been on ebay. He posted it here a few weeks ago, I think he only wanted $1700 for it before. Better hurry looks like the market for tverbs is shooting through the roof :wink:

Yea I remember seeing it on eBay not too long ago. I don't think it's too overpriced, I mean it is custom shop and absolute mint at that. But yea, that's the same amp. The eBay seller name is the same as the forum name :wink:

blazer986 said:
That's the second time it has been on ebay. He posted it here a few weeks ago, I think he only wanted $1700 for it before. Better hurry looks like the market for tverbs is shooting through the roof :wink:

You know, I've seen that a lot lately. I was checking out auctions on tubes, and a guy had a 12ax7 up for something like $5.95. It didn't sell, so he relisted it at $10.95. Still didn't sell, so he relisted it again at $15.95 :shock:

Latest posts

Back