Bass 400+!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just wanted to share that I found my bassist a Mesa Bass 400+ encased in a rack with a furman power conditioner and a Korg rack tuner on ebay for $1225. The head is from 1982, but is supposed to sound like new. The condition of the head looks immaculate to be so old. We're stoked to now have every piece of the band having tube power, and can't wait to hear this thing up and running. He's also ordered the 8x10'' cab, but we have to wait a while for that one to be built b/c mesa doesn't currently have any in stock. We tried one (Bass400+) out in the store, but couldn't turn it past "2" on the output due to guitar lessons...retarted....Anyways, I'll post pics and a review of this relic from '82 when I get the chance. Later

-AJH

It came in yesterday! That thing sounds amazing. Our bassist is going to be there today and play through it for the first time with his EMG-equipped ESP/LTD's. I can't wait to hear that thing roar with active pickups. It's in very very good condition for being from 1982, and sounds amazing. I'll try and get some pics posted of it soon, still very glad we paid about 1/2 price for this stuff!!...now there's just the 5 month wait for them to build his Road-Ready 8x10''.... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back