Baker Street by the Foo Fighters...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swansong

Reaction score
I know they used Boogies alot but I love that huge wall-of-sound they got especially on that cut. If anyone knows what amp that was please tell me. I'm thinking a Mark series.....

Just listened again....really much more smoother than my MKIV. Dang! What gives? :oops:
Recto maybe?

I'm pretty sure they used Dual and Triple Rectifiers + lots of studio wizardry

I've seen/read that Dave Grohl has been using amps from the "Divided by 13" line...Maybe he recorded with them to?

Johnson said:
I've seen/read that Dave Grohl has been using amps from the "Divided by 13" line...Maybe he recorded with them to?

Song is too old for that.

I've read somewhere that the tones off that era - The Colour and the Shape/soundtrack clips, were from a early 90's Mesa Dual Rectifer 2-channel.

JPIndustrie said:
I've read somewhere that the tones off that era - The Colour and the Shape/soundtrack clips, were from a early 90's Mesa Dual Rectifer 2-channel.

They used Dual and Triple recs for that album and that song is from that time period.

:oops: Sorry guys! Im not familiar with that song, so i assumed it was one of their newer ones! My appologies! :oops:

I know he used DR's(Solo's), but he was also really high on Mavericks for quite a while.

Latest posts

Back