At last,she was awsome

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
well its taken a while now but I finally got the chance to play my dual rec three channel,I have been waiting on the pro. transformer coming and it did,I sorted out the amp and played it through my 1x12" theile ported cab,sounded godly,amazing the only problem is I might need to play it more often through my big 2x12" recto cab as the little 1x12" was producing alot of highs,that littl ecab can put out some serious noise though,channel 2 in vintage is absolutly amazing,I also really love the cleans even altough alot of people say they are rubbish I really liked them through my little 1x12",really crisp,then again I was playing through my telecaster so it would be,Im still pondering over the 3rd channel.it does sound really great in the modern mode but there are a little too much highs for me,a bit piercing then again I did only have it running about 11 0clock on the overall master and channel masters,some more experimentation is needed,I may also get the sucker onto tape this thursday,my band are laying down some guide tracks,I have recorded one track with my nomad so it will lend to be a good comparison between the two amps........,will probably use my 2x12" for some added lows although my band are not a metal band by any means,next stop a MKIV/Lonestar

Back