Anyone using a Triaxis with a Gmajor??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R3dlined

Reaction score
I am on both the Triaxis and FCb1010 forums. All I want to do is have gmajor presets matched with a Triaxis preset by MIDI. Is it easy to like the gmajor and triaxis to be on the same page like this?

I don't use this exact combination, but I have used the GMajor and other MIDI type preamps.

What you want to do can be done, it depends on the MIDI foot controller you are using. I am assuming it is the FCB1010 which I have used.

You have two options. Either have the 1010 send to Program change messages on different channels and assign the Triaxis and GMajor to listen on different channels. Or

I am pretty sure the GMajor has the ability to map PC1 to preset 2 (a MIDI mapping capability) so you can send 1 PC message and have it set both at the same time. I opted for 2 PC messages and each listening on a different MIDI channel.

the gmajor can select specific presets on any midi signal sent. eg - you press 5 on ur controller, but you want the gmajor to go to 6. that can be done. it helps if you have a complicated effects preset and you dont want to double it up for all the presets u need

Latest posts

Back