Anyone used EUROTUBES/DOUGS TUBES?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsabo

Reaction score
Anyone tried using their tube cocktails? how were the results?

None of his tube kits. Bought tubes from him though. Bob

I am using the Doug's tube kit - nice upgrade to the amp. Not dramatic, but a nice bump and the amp is much quieter now, especially on channel 2.

I have nothing but good results, as described, from Doug's. I specified, and he delivered what I asked for, sounded like he said it would sound.

I am impressed with what I've read on the Euro site, just haven't bought anything from them yet. I was ready to buy and then some nos Fender EL84's in original Fender boxes popped up, matched pair for $25 shippped, so I bought that instead. Euro has great reviews every where I surf, though.....

I bought tubes from both. They both give a great service, but I prefer Doug's considering he has a lot more of variety.

I was about to sell my Single Recto, not tight enough, I was really disappointed with the sound, but like soundchaser59, I specify to Doug what sound I was looking for, and since I replaced my stock Mesa tubes by the one he recommended, seriously, it's not the same amp, at all. I now love my amp and just can't imagine having any other amp that will sound as good as mine on the dirt channel. I'm a happy man since !

:D

I've bought tubes form both places and been very satisfied. Doug's has more variety and those are the ones I went with in my Mesa. My other amps I've bought tubes from Bob. Both places have top notch service and fast shipping.

Latest posts

Back