Anyone interested in MotoGP?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Moto GP...The Rossi Stoner matchup is turning out pretty good...makes for some exciting racing....I'm disappointed that Nicki is doing so poorly this year....I just enjoy the whole thing!

RB

Red Barchetta said:
I love Moto GP...The Rossi Stoner matchup is turning out pretty good...makes for some exciting racing....I'm disappointed that Nicki is doing so poorly this year....I just enjoy the whole thing!

RB
wow, I thought no one here cares about motoGP! I don't know if Hayden is not at his best or if it is Honda which cares more about Pedrosa... however Nicky's got the best time of the second free race at donington, let's see.

Well...in his own right, Pedrosa is one badass rider...I think Nicki's problems are stemming from his having trouble adjusting to the new bike...but excuses won't matter if you lose the #1 plate. Also, there may be some truth in what you said about Honda focusing on Pedrosa...Nicki's bike DOES seem to break more...

You're right....we'll see!

RB

Back