anyone here have a custom pedalboard...?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJVenom

Reaction score
one that switches various effects on or off simultaneously, as well as switching amp channels when needed...I've seen some that look like a 3 x 10 row of footswitches, each one labelled for its particular service. Sometimes the overdrive pedal , sometimes its the amp switch to overdrive...sometimes i want the phase with delay, sometimes just the octaver...
Y'all get the idea...if you have one, try and post a pic. I'd luv to see it. Right now I'm using an SKB 45 for the board...I'm thinking I want a better bypass as well....

IT NEVER ENDS

thx

Pat from Jersey

You don't want a pedalboard, you want a switching system.

Look at VooDoo Labs Ground Control Pro and GCX. That would probably be the lowest cost solution with new equipment that is not custom made.

You can also look at a Switchblade or contact a place like RackSystems in LA.

If you want to see lots of posts from people who use these types of systems alot go to hugeracksinc.com.

My pedalboard still works the old fashioned way, in that one stomp switches one pedal.

However, my rack gear is all midi switched. I use a simple RFX MidiBuddy to handle all the program changes. I have two Axess Electronics GRX4 switchers - one handles three rack devices, the other handles four pedals that run through an effects loop buffer. Another Axess device, a CFX4, handles the channel and solo functions of my Stiletto Ace. Any one program change will activate multiple devices and amp settings.

Bobby Marshall said:
You don't want a pedalboard, you want a switching system.

Look at VooDoo Labs Ground Control Pro and GCX. That would probably be the lowest cost solution with new equipment that is not custom made.

You can also look at a Switchblade or contact a place like RackSystems in LA.

If you want to see lots of posts from people who use these types of systems alot go to hugeracksinc.com.

I'd also recommend checking the Amo Gizmo or maybe the RG-16 (depending on the amount of options you need) from RJM music.

http://www.rjmmusic.com/

They also have a MIDI foot controller to tie it all together. The system is very similar to the GCX, but I have to say the Ground Control Pro, is probably a more robust footcontroller than the Mastermind. Check it out.

Back