Anyone have the real Quad schematic?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr355

Reaction score
i've been digging into my recently-purchased Quad ( a 1E model w/ dates of July 1990 on the reverb spring, ser # Q2031). While tracing down and LDR problem on the LD2 channel (low volume for several minutes when first activated), I've found that the schemo I've been using (listed here C:\Amp schematics\Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp Electronic Circuit Schematic_php.mht ) is less than accurate. For example, it doesn't have all the LDRs, and the pull deep switches are missing. I've checked several sites and this is the only schemo I can find.

Does anyone have a quality Quad schematic?

mr355 said:
i've been digging into my recently-purchased Quad ( a 1E model w/ dates of July 1990 on the reverb spring, ser # Q2031). While tracing down and LDR problem on the LD2 channel (low volume for several minutes when first activated), I've found that the schemo I've been using (listed here C:\Amp schematics\Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp Electronic Circuit Schematic_php.mht ) is less than accurate. For example, it doesn't have all the LDRs, and the pull deep switches are missing. I've checked several sites and this is the only schemo I can find.

Does anyone have a quality Quad schematic?

Don+t know if this one is accurate but here is a good range of mesa schematics:
http://tubefreak.com/tubefreak.html

Latest posts

Back