Anyone else here into photography?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F1-Fanatic

Reaction score
I've been shooting for a few years and always like to see the creative works of others. My stuff mainly is based around motorsport, but I shoot everything....

Would love to see some of your shots!

-Norman

Rack1.jpg

:wink:

wow, great topic, i'd like to see many great photos here!

here's a photo by my uncle who is a hunter and he's very interested in animals and nature. This time he took a shot of a chamois:
camoscio.jpg

now it's the turn of my sister, who has done the "art school" and she's quite interested in photographing. Every sunday she goes out with his boyfriend and she often takes some photos. Here are some:
eveprimo.jpg

grigno.jpg

this one above is a view of my little village btw...

then there's my father who recently has become almost obsessioned with fishing. There are also some pics of enviroments taken by him.
bertopesca.jpg

neve1.jpg

neve2.jpg

castle.jpg

and finally these are the most artistic shot i've taken!! :D
dist.jpg

bira.jpg

You have some great pictures there... The last one is my favorite though :)

Here are a few of mine:

A Salute to Italy... a Ferrari 512S
Ferrari512S-2.jpg

Ferrari Challenge car from the 2006 Canadian GP
Ferrari-Challenge-07-Car.jpg

sombra said:
I'm sorry Ytse Jam but if had an uncle who is a HUNTER,i'll probably kill him or never look at his face again.
I'm sorry but I do respect life so much and I love the naturre so much that if I see somebody killing or beating an animal,i'll probably die helping the animal !!!
I.m sorry but I do hate your uncle.
Give to the animals an UZZY so the game will be equally for both parts.I'm sorry the animals don't kill for pleasure they don't want a UZZY,they just wanto to live !!! :oops: :oops:
And no I don't eat animals !!! :oops:

Sombra,

I appreciate and respect your position on this, however I started this thread to discuss photography and not someones personal politics. His uncle took that photo of the animal as art, and he posted it as art. Whatever his uncles beliefs are, I would apprecitate it if you PM him to discuss them rather than discussing them here in an open forum.

Thank you for understanding.

I do a bit of photography. Here's an example of some jewelry that I had photographed for a friend. I used a light tent and 3 lights to do the shot.

Jewelry1.jpg

Brewski said:
I do a bit of photography. Here's an example of some jewelry that I had photographed for a friend. I used a light tent and 3 lights to do the shot.

Very cool shot... Nice lighting!

Thanks F1-Fanatic. You have some awesome race photos!! I wished that I had taken them. I was never that good at doing action stuff. The jewelry doesn't move anywhere near as fast, so I had more time to light it. :D

I usually do more portrait type stuff and some outdoor stuff, although, I don't shoot as often as I'd like.

What camera and lenses do you use? I have a Canon 30D and a 10D. The lenses are Canon L-series 17-40, 28-70 macro, and 70-200. Digital photography is still kind of new to me and I'm still trying to get a handle on it.

Brewski said:
Thanks F1-Fanatic. You have some awesome race photos!! I wished that I had taken them. I was never that good at doing action stuff. The jewelry doesn't move anywhere near as fast, so I had more time to light it. :D

I usually do more portrait type stuff and some outdoor stuff, although, I don't shoot as often as I'd like.

What camera and lenses do you use? I have a Canon 30D and a 10D. The lenses are Canon L-series 17-40, 28-70 macro, and 70-200. Digital photography is still kind of new to me and I'm still trying to get a handle on it.

Thank you! The top shot was taken with a 10D and a 70-200 f/2.8L. The second shot was taken with a 1D Mark IIn (kinda sounds like a Boogie doesn't it??) and a 400 f/2.8L If you want to see more of my shots, check out my website below.

sombra said:
hi sombra, you're quite direct in exposing your thoughts, aren't you? however no problems, i know you... i just sent you a PM, i don't want to start endless discussions here! :D

ytse_jam said:
sombra said:
hi sombra, you're quite direct in exposing your thoughts, aren't you? however no problems, i know you... i just sent you a PM, i don't want to start endless discussions here! :D

Sorry man one thing I just don't give up, right or wrong I always say what i"m thinking.
I'm very sinsere and honesty to my friends and I like to be treated this way for them. :p :D

sombra said:
ytse_jam said:
sombra said:

Sorry man one thing I just don't give up, right or wrong I always say what i"m thinking.
I'm very sinsere and honesty to my friends and I like to be treated this way for them. :p :D
i appreciate it, i was just trying to be a bit ironic :wink:

Is your uh, is your wife interested in... photography, ay? 'Photographs, ay', he asked him knowlingly?

Photography?

Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?

They could be, they could be taken on holiday.
Candid, you know, CANDID photography?

No, no I'm afraid we don't have a camera.

Guitarzan said:
Is your uh, is your wife interested in... photography, ay? 'Photographs, ay', he asked him knowlingly?

Photography?

Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?

They could be, they could be taken on holiday.
Candid, you know, CANDID photography?

No, no I'm afraid we don't have a camera.

I have those too.. but no model releases. So, unfortunately no posting. :( LOL

Latest posts

Back