Any Roadster 1x12 Combo Sightings Out There? Need one now!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Warner

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a store that has a new or used DR Roadster 1x12 combo on the floor or in stock? It doesn't matter where. The two dealers near me have yet to see one.

I know they're new and probably hard to come by without ordering but I'm hoping someone out there can give me a lead.

If you think you might know where I can find one please send me the name of the store and location (phone number if you have it handy).

Thanks!!!

Call Rick at Melodee Music in Leesburg, VA. 703-777-7602. He has one at his other store in Sterling, Va. It is new. Tell him I sent you (Jeff Finn) I dont get any benefit from you telling him that I sent you, I only tell you that so hopefully you will get as good service as I have from him for the past 20 years. I don't think dealers are suppossed to ship Mesa amps due to some type of territory set-up but I bet he will hook you up. Let me know if I can help you anymore.

Jeff

Keep checking Ebay too...... I found my 1x12 Roadster on Ebay for $1699 shipped :shock:

Best deal I've got on ebay so far..... Besides the lot of Poke'mon cards my 4 yr old son bought...... Long story, but I got them for just the shipping after I explained my story to the seller.

Back