Any interest in ORIGINAL Mark II C+ Export 60 watt no EQ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino2sf

Reaction score
Im considering selling my beloved C+ only because I am in financial hell right now. Its an original C+ not an upgrade. It has the Export Tranny. No EQ No Reverb.
It sounds amazing. I currently have it in a head cabinet and also have the original combo cabinet that it came in. Im just trying to get an idea how much interest there is in this baby. Before I put it up on ebay.

If you have questions it would be best if you could text me for the fastest response 6505181152 or reply to this post

Thanks

That is a real special amp, you'll get top dollar I would think. The recent eBay auctions that I've followed for IIC+'s have had reasonable prices lately, last night a C+ HRG with 415 6l6's didn't make it's reserve, top bid less than $1,500.00, but your's is a factory C+, so that should command top dollar from someone who's been waiting for one of these super rare factory C+'s. I'd take no less than $2,500.00 myself. If it had reverb and a GEQ, a grand more, hundred watts maybe start at $4,000.00. Someone here will know better than me who has studied this better, I'm in the market for my first C+, but I have a feeling this amp is worth more to someone else than what I would offer.

The export tranny adds value; no reverb/eq hurts. I like the 60 watters, but to many, the Simuls are the most special. I think Markedman's $2,500 is a bit high. As a motivated seller, I'd take $2k in a heartbeat, but probably more in the $1,800 range. An overseas buyer would probably pay more for the export.

So I just saw that boogie is making a graphic EQ pedal. I wonder how close that will be in the loop of my c+ to an original EQ c+

According to Mike Bendinelli at Mesa it's the same GEQ they use in their amps. I think that Mesa has a great idea making these GEQ's, I for one will be buying one.

Latest posts

Back