any "dressed up" mark v's?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some gorgeous looking marks in this thread. I am highly tempted to either do or get some work done on mine after seeing these

Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm a guitarist not a photographer :)

From this..................
MKV1.jpg

To this..................
MKVSS1.jpg

The one posted with white croc inspired me.

And TheOath's Bubinga is absolutly stunning!

Dom

TheOath said:
Mark V and vert 2x12 in Bubinga, I will post hi rez pictures once i find my camera. I just moved so it's in a box.

I waited 7 months for this, got it today. Can you guess what I am doing now..?

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg
That's pretty, though I'd be petrafied taking it out of the house. The damage would happen and show too easily for my liking.

Anyone have a source for gold grill cloth? Vibroworld looks dead, and all the other places I can find have stuff that looks *close* but none say it's authentic Mesa cloth.

Someone on eBay is selling the Lone Star Pewter grill cloth, which has me tempted if I can't find gold jute.

domct203 said:
Sorry for the crappy pics, I'm a guitarist not a photographer :)

From this..................
MKV1.jpg

To this..................
MKVSS1.jpg

The one posted with white croc inspired me.

And TheOath's Bubinga is absolutly stunning!

Dom

Where did you find that snakeskin man?? I was thinking about changing my Mark V to that but don't want to really copy you V or nothing.

MrMarkIII said:
Cartman says: Gayest thread ever. :lol:
(Not that there's anything wrong with that!) :lol:
If you mean as in "friendly," then no, there isn't. :roll:

I will vote that your walnut MkV counts if you will vote that my hand selected quilted maple MkV counts:
Mark5_front1.jpg

Mark5_side4.jpg

Mark5_back1.jpg

I love the wood on those amps. Just beautiful. If I had the money I would get wood for my heads and cabs.

Wow that 40th anniversary combo is a keeper! Very nice wood there!

Babaow2 the wood grain on your amp is VERY nice! that amp would match my guitars very well.

DSCN1116.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

DSCN0826.jpg

Very cool pics guys. Some beautiful rigs. I traded a MK IV curly Maple combo for my plain MK V but it ws worth it tone wise. I would like a hardwood head and cab in the future!

mule#1 said:
Very cool pics guys. Some beautiful rigs. I traded a MK IV curly Maple combo for my plain MK V but it ws worth it tone wise. I would like a hardwood head and cab in the future!

Not me, I would never let go of my hardwood Mark IV -- but I do have a bubinga Mark V on order though :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back