ANOTHER triaxis weird LED issue . .

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedrik Menard

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm having problems recently with my 2 year old Tri (S/N T-8638). Actually what happens is that the Lead 1 Yellow LED on the front pannel will not always light up when I activate that mode. Sometimes it will, sometimes it just wont or it will go away and come back randomly. Also I've seen similar issue with the Switch #2 LED also. It happened a couple of times that it lit on darker and faint but it the problem dissapeared after a couple of times. Did any of you experience the same problems? Where should I begin to troubleshoot? Suggestions?

Thank You very much for your help!

If the pre still sounds ok, you probably just have an LED that is failing. I had that happen with one of mine... simple fix. Just replace the LED. While you are at it, you might want to put a different color LED in. I put a super bright white for my Lead 1 Red. It looks awesome.

Well actually the LED is kind of going in and out. It stops glowing but comes back after a while and so forth. Wouldn't it stop to work completely if it be failing? I was suspecting a bad contact or loose ribon cable plugs. Does any one else have a clue on this?

Thanx Much!

LED's can be intermittent. My Triaxis ones were. I'd take a solid guess that you just need to replace the sketchy LED's.

Latest posts

Back