another road king clip (playing awful)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aramism

Reaction score
this was kinda like the tone i was looking for. its exactly the john petrucci setting on the road king ch 4 from the tokyo clinic that is floating all over this board. just a bid less mids and more bass and a tad bit of presence...

reason being that the ibanez i use (tuned to C) has evos on it and the evos naturally have more mids and less bass than the steves specials which petrucci uses and those settings are probably based on...

if he used the d sonic loaded gtuitar in that clinic then i screwed up...

i eqd some low end in there and low mids... i dont know it sounds eh. not enough in your face andy sneap like punch...i had the volume very very loud and i had the compression set to the guitar default in sonar...

the drums also i boosted the bass freq on the kick drum too much and the snare not loud enough....

it's me playing drums and i'm not exactly dave lombardo so that was just for shits and giggles...

http://www.myspace.com/lovehammerband

"another try"

dont comment on my playing, it was one take after i just recorded the drums i didnt know what to play made it up on spot

Latest posts

Back