Annoyed: Subliminal messages on yngwie malsteem videos

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed a lot, it is so funny just for a minute of laughs, don´t care about them they are only to smile for a minutes. I also saw the JP gear video and Steve Vai live, they are both a bit nonsense but the yngwie video is the best :lol:

I don´t remember what he saids exactly but he say something like "michael angelo not that silly guitar player, the painter of the sixtine chapell " :lol:
Even there are people that I understand that they could think that it is a nasty bullshit I must to recognize that it is very funny and I enjoy a lot :lol: there is only a free time dude doing some overdubbing jokes.
the steve vai live is also so great, but the best is when Yngwie said " hey little boys I´m your new god " or when he said " I´m so fat "

anyway once a time somebody introduce me jp we were talking about berkley and i think that he is a very interesting man, seeing that videos and laughing with it will not change my point of view about jp ( one of my favourites guitarrist )

Latest posts

Back