Angry Customer Day!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah probably eh...

Oh to your original post, your attitude it top notch, you have built an enormous amount of integrity here on this board and that post/experience with your customer goes to show just that.

At the end of the day, the end result, you service was A++++++++++++++++++++ (in my opinion).

But as you mentioned that you are always looking to improve, (I'm the same way, always looking to improve), what you can learn and take from this experience (in my opinion) would be, communication. There can never be too much communication and the more communication back and forth the better.

Not that I feel you were wrong or mis-handled the situation, I want to make that very clear. Because I believe you handled perfect, I (as many here have already mentioned) only wish to receive such service from my tech or anyone that you do business for, for that matter.

Somebody once told, perfection doesn't exist, it's an illusion, it's something we strive for but doesn't exist, so the moment that you think you have achieved perfection should be a sign, a sign to take a different perception on the situation to see where you can improve.

In a literal sense, I believe that statement is true, all though in a life of imperfection there are many things in which I consider to be perfect (in a non-literal sense)-like say the IIC+ for example! lol

If you'd be closer you'd be my tech, I'd even ship it to you if wouldn't cost me over $200 round trip!

All the best & Merry Christmas!

That's a really good way to look at it.

As for living closer, I get that a lot. Everytime we think about moving though, we realize that our credit has been shot down in flames over the last year and we really like our old house. It was my Grandparents and all of my fond childhood memories are here. I'm not sentimental about many things, but this house has character. Even if it is 30 degrees in our bathroom right now! :lol:
Plus, we love the area. I don't really care for most of the people, small town, small minds sometimes, but I love the mountains around here!

Hey Monsta!
I think you handled your customer service "issue" admirably!!! Too bad more businesses don't do the same. :?
I'm not ever gonna have a problem sending something to you, in fact, I'm kinda' looking forward to it!! :lol: ...No. seriously, I KNOW I'll get my amp back in top notch condition, and that counts for a lot.
I feel your pain about moving. I'm looking at a job in Iowa right now :shock: that may pan out, but I'm a native Texan and I wonder how that's gonna work out for me. The only thing is, they're willing to pay a LOT more there than anything here. We'll see....

Peace, man....have a great holiday!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I bet Iowa will be a hell of a change for you!
I spent a summer in Dallas and it was freakin' hot but the fireworks for the 4th were astounding!
I spent 2 weeks there in January and got snowed in with only a bottle of tequila and some left over Chinese Food. :lol: The bottle went before the food did! :lol:

Send me your amp anytime! I will treat it like one of my own!

Monsta-Tone said:
What a freakin' morning! :lol:

I ended up sending the refund to the wrong email address!
We worked out our differences and can both see each other's side of the story. He refused the refund.

I want to leave this up here though because I feel like I can always do better. Again, any input would be greatly appreciated! I don't want to be an electrical contractor anymore and am in hopes that I can eventually become a full time tech. :lol:

Most people when confonted with their own twisted ways of viewing good business, will usually come to a great conclusion like this. This is a great post showing how a deal going bad was stopped in its tracks by simple communication.
Knowing this, I will be sending you four amps that are really sounding bad. I sure hope they sound alot better when
I get them back. How about offering me a 2xs my money back if I am not satisfied? Times are tough, but they might be
getting better. I am smelling free service, free paychecks, and sellable items on ebay.
Hey, Monsta, have a great Holiday, I am glad it seems to be going well for you, keep up the good work.
/cheers

This is a great example of what excellent customer service should be like. Monsta, you did all the right things, and I would consider myself lucky to be treated with that level of respect if you worked on my gear.

Additionally, I really hope that it all works out for you, so that you can be a full-time tech. :D

You guys want to to see an example of some absolute SH!T service? Check this link out (it's a loooong read)...
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2366820

Here is a related link that is referred to in the above one (much shorter read):
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/...rendel+Sound/Dead+Room+Isolation+Cabinet/10/1

And yes, I am the same FJK1138 in the review...

Latest posts

Back