And the Roadster Reigns SUPREME (Owners look)!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been playing this setup for months now, with EL-34s and Diodes, and I haven't have the slightest hickup...

But you will probaly burn your tubes out alot faster which will give you tube failure quicker. Best way to know if you are in the safe zone is to measure the bias to make sure you are not going over what EL34's are recomended.

ibanez4life SZ! said:
I've been playing this setup for months now, with EL-34s and Diodes, and I haven't have the slightest hickup...

siggy14 said:
But you will probaly burn your tubes out alot faster which will give you tube failure quicker. Best way to know if you are in the safe zone is to measure the bias to make sure you are not going over what EL34's are recomended.

ibanez4life SZ! said:

I ran a set of E34Ls in my Dual for almost 3 years on diodes, running at ~50mA (~90%), and they were still going strong when I changed them.

Back