amp volume question?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertigo_

Reaction score
I am trying to put a volume pedal in my chain. I know if I put it in front of my guitar it basically controls the volume of the guitar...not the amp. If I want to use the volume pedal to control the output level of my amp do I need to put it in the loop? BTW I am using a roadster.

thanks in advance for any kind of help!

sweet I will try that...I am just going to have a delay and volume pedal in the loop. Whammy and wah in front of my guitar

thanks!

vertigo_ said:
sweet I will try that...I am just going to have a delay and volume pedal in the loop. Whammy and wah in front of my guitar

thanks!

i would put the volume pedal before the delay in the loop. that way you can fade out the guitar but the repeats will continue. otherwise it's just a little too aburpt when you're fading the ambience in and out as well. i've tried both ways and the volume pedal before delay always yields more organic results.

lyman, That sounds good too...I guess I will have to try both setting. I have currently a digitech delay, any other recommendation?

Latest posts

Back