Amp Tech help needed...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
this is the problem

I own a U.S power Mk IV and a AUST powered marshall Jcm 800 reiusse..I live AUST so i have to use a tranny to change the voltage...it is the correct tranny to 240-120...

i want to run the two amp's via a A/B box into two different speaker cab's.. that sounds pretty easy to do...YEAH...guitar-A/B...A to mk iv...B to Marshall...and a speaker cab running off each head.....

Well...i get this huge hum...huge..It's only happens when both are pluged in if i un-plug one of them it goes...it's not leads...it not a guitar..i think its somthing with the earth between the two amp's...i am no tech but this is all i can think of..both amp's by them selve's are perfect....I MEAN PERFECT queit....i am going to get a radial head bone VT but i don't want to get it if i get the same result....BTW if i use my aust power peavy insteed of my mk iv it doesn't do it ,it works great.......

Does any one have any idea why this is doing it.....or how i can fix it...

Thanks Tom

would the Radial headbone VT do the same thing as the voodoo lab? ... it would be alot more easy if i used one cab insteed of 2 quads....

Latest posts

Back