• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alot of Mesa stuff for sale - Pics inside of alot of gear!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbone100

Reaction score
I have for sale:

1)Rectoverb V2 Combo - $850 + shipping
2)Duel Rectifier 100w Solo head - 2 channel early 90's version (Great tone) $1200 + shipping
3)Duel Rectifier Solo head + Mesa Recto 4x12 cab w/V30's $1800 + shipping
(I will only sell a cabinet separate if it is for Local Pickup. I don't want to pack and ship one of these things!)

Everything is in VGC-Excellent condition--As you can see in the pics!
PICTURES OF ALL MY MESA AMPS (The fan in the pics is not for sale, neither is the VHT combo!)

If anything interests you please send an e-mail to rbone100 at yahoo dot com

I have great eBay feedback under the same name of rbone100.

Thanks for looking!

Ralphie
www.animalhouseband.com

Good god dude have you lost your mind!!!!!!!! Why would you want to sell all that bitchin gear??????? :roll:

I have a VHT CLX combo and head along with a VHT Ultra Lead head. I also have a Bogner XTC Classic head so the Mesa stuff must go!

Ralphie

Rbone, I gotta ask..

You must have A & B'd your Dual rectofier with the oversized Mesa cab versus the VHT Fatbottom, at least I hope you did...

What sounded better with the Recto? I may add a second cab soon, so im looking for a slight tone change to fill out the spectrum.

Thanks,
David.

I prefer the VHT cabs over the Mesa. The Eminence speakers sound great matched up with the VHT CLX or UL heads that I have rather than the V30's. The Eminence's in the VHT are tighter sounding with less bottom end than the Recto cab.

"Alot of inquiries but no takers!"

I know how ya feel. lol I am amazed at the tire kicker mentality out there. Unless of course you post a blowout give it away for nothing price. Then they come in droves.

Shai`tan said:
"Alot of inquiries but no takers!"

I know how ya feel. lol I am amazed at the tire kicker mentality out there. Unless of course you post a blowout give it away for nothing price. Then they come in droves.

And you find this surprising?

The Rectoverb is still available. $750 and that includes shipping--Cont US only. No Paypal. Take it off my hands! Please email me at rbone100 at yahoo dot com.

Replied to your e-mail and we have a deal!

The Rectoverb is sold pending payment.
The Dual Recto head is sold pending payment
The Tremoverb is still for sale.

Ralphie

Latest posts

Back