Alesis QuadraVerb2 with Triaxis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EBEG Inc.

Reaction score
I've noticed that the most common effects unit in these forums is the G-Major placed between the Pre & Power. Anyone have experience with the QuadraVerb2? Think i should scap it and go with something new? If you bought something today, what would you put in your rack?

I already have midverbs and quadraverbs and I can say
rocktron is way better .
Chorus or any mod fx on alesis sucks.
Intellifex or xpression are amazing for their prices.
xpression=300 dollars
Cheapier than boss pedals so go for it

+1 on the Intellifex.

Chorus is simply amazing, other fx are very good, and is scary transparent so it won't kill your tone put in series between pre and poweramp.

Ive owned the Rocktron Intellifex, TC Electronic G-Major and G-Force. Currently have the G Force betweenmy TA and 20/20.

Both the G Major & G Force are transparent and you cant buy anything better for the $$s.

The intellifex, on the other hand, while good, sucks too my of the tone...SoI could not recommend it,

JAZZGEAR said:
The intellifex, on the other hand, while good, sucks too my of the tone...SoI could not recommend it,

I must disagree on that.

I had G-Major, a LTD Intellifex and now own an old blackface Intellifex. I find it to be one of the most transparent and best sounding FX units ever.

I had problems when I hooked it to my Quad's FX loop, where it sort of sucked tone, now I have it connected in series between pre and poweramp and it sounds like it's not there at all. Which makes perfectly sense to me, because Intellifex does NOT convert dry signal to digital and passes it to the outputs unprocessed, unless you use Hush (which sucks big time).

Latest posts

Back