Ace users.. post your settings!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypus

Reaction score
I'm curious how all the new Ace owners are dialing them in! Feel free to post your settings for either channel and also what kind of guitar you use with them! If this thread doesn't have any replies I'll at least post mine :D

Platy,
I'm still waiting for mine to show up. It might be here tomorrow so I'll be watching this thread closely. And will post my settings after I've had some time with it.

fred

Boy's,

I just started messing around when I got it and everything sounded good. Then I tried all the amp settings in the manual. Each one sounded fantastic & I've never had that happen w/ a manual before. I always just thought that my guitar must be allot different then what they used when making the settings. I'm having great results w/ the 2nd channels fluid drive mode w/ the gain set way down around the 9 or 10 o'clock position. I'm using a Dimarzio Virtual Vintage (PAF/bridge pos.) pick-up w/ my tone knob almost all the way down W/ a little delay & I can't believe the tone I get.

I'll post some setting very soon.

Peace ! Tim

Latest posts

Back