A mind is a terrible thing !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOEY B.

Reaction score
Look what happens to me on a rainy winter day. They have a saying about idle hands......

DSC05140.jpg

An Electra Dyne with a G-flex 2x12. Holy Crap!
I can only imagine the low end you are getting.

Congrats! You will love this amp. I was jamming today when it occured to me I couldn't remember the last time I had tweaked a setting other then the master.

primal said:
An Electra Dyne with a G-flex 2x12. Holy Crap!
I can only imagine the low end you are getting.

The 2x12 (loaded with 150 watt Eminence MS-12 Black Shadows) has massive amounts of bass, even running at 45 watts with EL-34's. When I add the sweet upper mids from the MkIIC+, it is the best of both worlds. The ED and Mark series are voiced very differently, and compliment each other very well. I had run a stereo setup with a 2-channel Triple Rectifier and a Mark I a few years back. This setup had the massive lows, without the Rectifier "fizz", and an awesome reverb. 8)

phyrexia said:
How you diggin' that Thang? Have a good Christmas?

Just now getting enough free time to properly dial this beast in :twisted: . Great Christmas, birthday, etc...

You like your ported cabs huh. :D

How do they mic up, for recording?

gplex said:
How do they mic up, for recording?

I just got the 2x12 G-flex cab a couple of months ago, so I cannot comment about any recording with it. The 1x12 EV theile can use up to 3 mics (one at the speaker cone, one at the port, and a condenser mic at a distance). Oops, there goes my OCD personality, once again. :lol:

Thanks, I always wondered if you could mic the ports. Seems the ED might blow it out like a candle. :lol:

Latest posts

Back