A little pre-1000/pre-500 sarcasm, not to be taken seriously

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msi

Reaction score
So I was looking at all the discussions about having gear with their serials in the low numbers. I decided to look at what some of my gear was at.

My Dual rectifier is R-030653.
My Dual rectifier is one of the pre-40,000. Everyone knows the pre-40,000 are superior to every other amp ever made. Get it now while you can.....

my triaxis which is at T0265.
How about my 2:90? N-1573

Those numbers are not too great.

But my mommy says I'm one of a kind.......And not for sale.....

I used to have a 290 with the serial N-32. It was the best stereo simul because it was part of the Pre 33 Simul's:

They were point to point wired

Had 2 105 power trannies from the C+

Had the original output trannies from a C+

Came with 8 STR 415 output tubes and mullard pre tubes

The chassis was chrome plated and God did the final teching.

Greg

I give KUDOs to the Moderators for letting that thread go on, and on. That's why I like this forum. Arguements are allowed. Some forums will kill the thread, lock the thread and kick your *** out when a heated debate gets going.

Here, a good arguement is allowed. As it should be.

By the way, I have Blue Angel 1806.

That's pre 1807, ya know what I mean?

Best of luck.

Murph.

Murphy Slaw said:
I give KUDOs to the Moderators for letting that thread go on, and on. That's why I like this forum. Arguements are allowed. Some forums will kill the thread, lock the thread and kick your *** out when a heated debate gets going.

Here, a good arguement is allowed. As it should be.

By the way, I have Blue Angel 1806.

That's pre 1807, ya know what I mean?

Best of luck.

Murph.

I like to debate. It's fun.. but sadly it brings out the trolls. That's what's going on over on that thread... get some mindless trolls that spew a bunch of garbage and refuse to back up their claims.

i don't think some of our members would appreciate you calling them trolls. i know i don't appreciate it.

most of the members who posted in the other thread are longstanding members who are trying to give you information and not troll.

PS - i have a pre 25000 recto. does that count for anything? it is missing the little lines on the chassis that connect the "output" and "solo" knobs that say loop active or whatever.

Gear-Monkey said:
I like to debate. It's fun.. but sadly it brings out the trolls. That's what's going on over on that thread... get some mindless trolls that spew a bunch of garbage and refuse to back up their claims.

It would seem you have an affinity for the ironic, as well!

hey my blue stripe traveled forward in time to green stripe territory, but is still a 2-94 blue stripe. That makes it better than the other blue stripes because the caps haven't aged as much. Right?

My D180 is D126 i think and it's obviously better than all your amps because it's got a six band EQ instead of that cheesy 5 band EQ.

Back