• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5150 II head for sale $600.00 (SOLD)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pabloguitar

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Peavey 5150 II head in excellent condition. Includes head slip cover. Footswitch is included but not the cord for the footswitch (looks like it's just a midi cable). If you're looking at this post, I assume that you already know all about the amp. It does sound great!!

I'm located a little south of Chicago. Would prefer to sell locally but will ship if needed (buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees).

$600.00

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

I just want to clarify it is not a midi cable for the footswitch, it is a proprietary 7 pin din cable from peavey that is necessary... or you can buy the connectors from mouser and make your own cable

Thanks for correcting that. I didn't realize that because I've never even tried to use the foot switch. Looked like a midi jack to me but I'm not very familiar with Peavey.
Thanks again.

Actually it doesn't have to be a Peavey proprietary 7 pin cable or the one you mentioned. A regular 7 pin midi cable will work. I have one that I use with my Triaxis and Abacus foot switch. I decided to try it with the 5150 and it worked totally fine.

ok cool. i always used the included cable... or the cable i made from a stereo cable that i replaced with one end that is a 7 pin connector (for connecting to a g major)

good luck with the sale!

Latest posts

Back