50+ recordings- Kindred Groove

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mule#1

Reaction score
Hey guy's,

I wanted to get some opinions on what my brothers on the board thought of the 3 recordings from my band Kindred Groove. I used my Boogie 50+ and several Les Pauls and an SG. Go to http://www.kindredgroove.com and go to the KGB music. I am in the process of recording 4 more tracks and plan to use my MK IV as well! Thanks for the help!

relocate to RIGS AND TONES????really listened to 1st track....and I just started on my beer...great riff...cool modulation in there as well...I am liking the "Mule" groove you guys have(you know I do...!!)-its obvious, and that aint a bad thang..hell, its warren haynes and Govt Mule-ish, yknow?thats a compliment-my kids are screaming right now, so I will revisit other tracks....like your website..nice gear stuff!!the 50 cal is a killer ...sounds good..you singing???bandmate??vocals might could be bumped a little in the mix/maybe a little more verb on vocalz...diggin it.. 8)

Thank you LesterPaul! Those are some heavy compliments and not taken lightly. Make sure you listen to the other tracks and let me know what you think! Maybe if I'm nice you will let me lay down a track with that IIC+ someday. I could alwaysuse a good reason to drive south (lol).

Latest posts

Back